1st Jan 2023.
At our school, we strongly encourage students to participate in sports as a means of promoting physical fitness, teamwork, and personal growth. Like every year, this year we had several teams participating in internal and external competitions across the country at different levels. Following is a comprehensive roundup highlights for 2022:
- 10 teams under three different categories (Sub Juniors, Juniors, and Seniors) were trained under the Just for Kicks initiative by Enabling Leadership.
- All the teams participated in Hyderabad Regional Leagues in January and four teams of junior and senior boys and girls reached the finals.
- Senior boys, senior girls, and junior girls teams won the Regional Championships and competed against teams from Chennai, Kumta, Dharwad, Pune, Delhi, and Mumbai in National Championship Tournament held from 22nd February to 28th February in Mumbai.
- Junior and senior girls’ teams won the Runner-up trophies at National Championships.
- Pallavi and K. Neelima received the Golden Glove Award for showing exceptional skill at goalkeeping.
15 students participated in District level Ball badminton competitions organized by the Ball Badminton Association of Telangana and 5 students got selected to compete at the state level.
Under-16 boys and girls teams won the Malka Lakshmi Memorial Inter-school Tournaments organized by Pallavi International School.
Under-16 boys stood in second place in the Malka Lakshmi Memorial Inter-school Tournaments organized by Pallavi International School.